Ask the experts in your state

When in doubt, reach out to the regulators that know the regulation best. In most states, the state Department of Agriculture is responsible. In tribal territory, it varies.

You can browse or search for your state's WPS contact information in the table below. For other contacts, try these links:

WPS Contacts for States and Territories: