Your employer must provide you with certain protections.
- Before you work in a treated area, you should receive training and access to site-specific information about the recent pesticide application(s).
- When you're working in a treated area, your employer should provide materials for routine washing and emergency decontamination.
- Within two years after working in a treated area, you can request information about pesticides you may have been exposed to, either by asking directly or through a designated representative.
- You must be at least 18 years old to perform "early-entry" tasks.
- Your employer cannot retaliate against you for complying with the WPS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up for WPS email updates specifically for pesticide workers.